(New) Tuesday and Friday, 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.; one lane will be closed to traffic at various locations on I-95 north and south between mile marker 148 located near the Stafford/Prince William County line and mile marker 158 in Prince William County. Crews will be performing pavement repairs in this area.
Route 656 (Greenbank Road)
(Update) Stafford County utility work continues on Greenbank Road. Beginning at 7 a.m. on Monday, Greenbank Road will be closed to through traffic between Banks Ford Parkway and the dead end. The road will remain closed until Friday at 6 p.m. This is a 24hr. road closure. Local traffic will be provided access. Greenbank Road will be reopened to all traffic at 6 p.m. on Friday.
Routine Maintenance Activities
(New) Crews will be performing routine maintenance at the following locations this week. Motorists should expect brief delays between 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• Deacon Road (Monday – Tuesday)
• Cool Spring Road (Monday – Tuesday)
• White Oak Road (Monday – Tuesday)
• Butler Road (Monday – Tuesday)
• Hope Road (Monday – Friday)
• Courthouse Road (Monday – Friday)
• Route 1 (Monday – Friday)
• Garrisonville Road (Monday – Friday)
• Northampton Blvd. (Monday – Friday)
• Brooke Road (Monday – Friday)
• Crimson Way (Wednesday - Thursday)
• Airport Road (Wednesday and Thursday)
• Woodstock Lane at Route 1 (Thursday)
• Kellogg Mill Road (Thursday)