Pothole repairs continue on I-95 north and south between mile marker 148 in Stafford County and mile marker 160 in Prince William County. Motorists should expect delays in the mobile work zone on the following days:
• Tuesday and Thursday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.; one lane closed
• Tuesday and Thursday, 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.; two lanes closed
West Cambridge Street
Motorists are reminded that there is a new traffic pattern on West Cambridge Street that prohibits right and left turns onto Route 1. The new traffic pattern will allow crews to continue work on the Falmouth Intersection Improvement Project. The following changes are in place:
• No left turn from Route 1 north onto West Cambridge Street.
• No left turn from West Cambridge Street to Route 1 north.
• No right turn from West Cambridge Street to Route 1 south (crossing the
• Right turns from Route 1 south onto West Cambridge Street will be permitted.
This new traffic pattern will remain in place after project is complete.